granulates

ecovinyl

The ECOVINYL Poli-ECO Group brand stands for more than 10-year experience in the manufacture of technical materials based on polyvinyl chloride (PVC) and more than 20-year practice in the processing of plastics with extrusion moulding and injection. At its own blending plant, Poli-Eco Group manufactures the top-quality dry blends and pellets which are then used to produce skirting boards, furniture edging products and many other technical profiles.
slide
our company
We have been in the market for more than 20 years still strengthening our position there. From 2011, Poli-Eco Tworzywa Sztuczne sp. z o.o. with Unitech Company operate under the common name Poli Eco Group.
slide
quality
The pellets are manufactured based on environmentally friendly stabilisers Ca/Zn. The quality is constantly ensured by the modern scientific laboratory which controls the parameters of the blends. Every supply of ecovinyl pellet comes with the safety data sheet and the Quality Management System Certificate acc. to PN-EN ISO 9001:2008 issued by BUREAU VERITAS CERTIFICATION in the design and manufacture of products from plastics.

offer

Ecovinyl is a wide range of mixtures that can be dyed to any colour
soft pellets
ECOVINYL® GBML with hardness from 55 to 90 ShA
hard pellets
ECOVINYL® RAL with specific density of 1.45 to 1.62 g/ cm3
fit to your needs
If you need pelets or blends, choose ECOVINYL. We will make a selection for every application and any colour.

technology

Ecovinyl has the monthly production capacities on the level of 2,000 tons, 30% of which is the production for the Poli-Eco Group, and the other 70% is made up by pellets sold under the Ecovinyl brand.

 

Circle

contact

We invite you to contact us.
map
 

Edyta Polus
tel. 668 101 372
mail: e.polus@poli-eco.pl

 

Aleksandra Maciuszonek / Business Development Manager
tel. 600 399 091
mail: a.maciuszonek@poli-eco.pl

 



Poli-Eco Tworzywa Sztuczne Sp. z o.o.
68-200 Żary, ul. Zwycięzców 7, Poland
map